The Top Features to Look For When Shopping for Logo Bugs
Promotional bugs have been around for many years. However, in the recent years, there has been an increase in the use of bugs especially by people who want to pass on promotional messages. These bugs can be printed or just branded. In some instances, the bugs can be stitched hence making them have an authentic feel as well as more valuable. Durability, attractiveness, as well as functionality, are pegged on the materials used to make these logos. Below are some of the features that you should look out for when shopping for a bug to use;
1. Distinctive – Normally, logo bugs stand out very well. This is made possible by the fact that they are unlike the normal patterns and logos and they tend to catch people’s attention more. Considering that there are more logos to choose from today, you should go for the one which looks most distinct.
2. Attractive – A bug in its natural habitat will most likely not appeal. But once it is given some character, they become very adorable. A ladybird logo carrying a happy birthday or the name of your business will certainly look very appealing.
3. Relevant – When it comes to promotional logo bugs, relevance is something that you create alongside the bug. However, such a bug should look part and parcel of the whole logo or image that you want to pass on. Moreover, the logo should not overshadow the real message intended to be passed across.
4. Legible – Logo bugs are seen carrying or adorning some special kind of messages. While the bug should be conspicuous, it should not be at the expense of the message which it is carrying. The message should be legible just as you are able to make out what kind of a bug is printed is posted.
5. Enduring – Admittedly, many things made today tend to wither after a very short time. This should not be the case with your promotional bugs. Invest in bugs that have been made using the best materials. They should be printed using high-quality paint also.
6. Memorable – The whole idea of having a logo bug is to make your message stand out. There are many ways that you could use to pass on the message but the one sure way through which your message will stand out is by using a bug. To this respect, your logo will become memorable to everyone who sees it. It is, therefore, important that you look for the bug that stands out well and will be most memorable.
7. Conceptual - This simply means, does the logo bugs show imagination or does it show some sort of intelligence in its creation? There are businesses that will not go well with certain kind of logo bugs while they will do exceptionally well with others. It is important that the person who will see the logo will automatically relate it to the underlying message and the whole theme of the day. All in all, a promotional bug should be what you instinctively feel about it. After all, beauty is relative.